My dear sister is in Israel on a study abroad and she recently left me a message on my answering machine. It was fairly surreal to think she was just dropping a message from thousands of miles away in the lands that the Savior walked. I miss her terribly and thought I would pay homage to my sister.
TEN REASONS WHY I LOVE MY TINA!
1. She cleans like I clean but takes it even to a more anal degree
2. She will stay up till 3am painting with me and then beg me to sleep in because I must be so tired
3. She loves my babies as if they are her own and calls them frequently to just chat
4. When she is The Drama Queen and throws a tantrum, you can’t help but laugh
5. She IS the straight talk express with her parents
6. She is very fashionable and can’t ever say no to a good pair of pants…or shoes…or shirt…or jewelry
7. She won’t live away from home in good old Orem but will live for months, thousands of miles away, in the far off lands of Hawaii and Jerusalem
8. She’s a prude but in a good way
9. She is so charitable, kind, compassionate, trustworthy, and loving
10. She’s just like me
Hugs and loves Eeeners!